Landscape Design in Georgetown, TX and the Surrounding Areas
If you’re looking for a landscape design professional that’s been tried and tested by numerous satisfied clients for more than five decades now, your search ends here.
Partner with The Gardener so we can start creating the landscape design of your dreams today!
We offer the following services and so much more.
- Residential Landscape Design
- Commercial Landscape Design
- Landscape Design Consultation
- Landscape Design Planning
- Landscape Budgeting
- Landscape Project Scheduling
- Plants and Features Selection
With extensive training and valuable experience in this industry, we guarantee you the best commercial and residential landscape design in Georgetown, TX.
Things to Remember When Planning and Designing Your Landscape
There are countless possibilities when thinking of a landscape design. You need to plan your landscaping project carefully. Without a plan, the process can get very frustrating and costly.
At The Gardener, we have a team of experienced landscape designers and consultants who will help you develop the best landscape design.
We will guide you through your options according to your preference, budget, and location.
Here are some of the most important things to remember and consider when developing a landscape design.
- Create a Vision Board: You can check on magazines, or you can simply create a Pinterest board showing some of your inspirations for your garden design.
- Know Your Yard: Your location is something you should know very well when planning your landscape design. The topography of your lot, as well as the type of soil on your property.
- Consider Yard Activities: Are there kids running around your yard? Will you be using your yard for outdoor activities and entertaining? Do you want to connect your garden with your driveway? All these are very important to consider when coming up with a design.
- Choose the Right Plants: Plants should also be chosen carefully - consider maintenance, temperature, usual climate and weather conditions, and so on. You can also choose plants that bear fruit, flowers, or vegetables.
- Consider a Focal Point: The focal point of your garden is its ultimate highlight. It draws attention and makes your landscape stand out. Focal points could be flower beds, a pond, a fountain,
- Hire a Professional: Planning your landscape design is exciting, but it is so much better when you get advice from professionals. The Gardener is here to help you out!
Are you ready to start planning your landscape? Reach out to our team today!
The Best Landscape Designer in Georgetown, TX
With more than 50 years of industry experience, nothing beats The Gardener when it comes to skills, workmanship, and customer service.
We offer landscape design services in Georgetown, Temple, Pflugerville, Austin, Rockdale, Round Rock, and the surrounding areas.
Call The Gardener today to request a quote.